Please post your best three ideas for a Presentation subject here below this post, using the Comments feature. Post your three ideas, and then tell us which one is your favorite of the three, and why.
Thanks, and look forward to your ideas!
Mike

Streamer <- favorite
ReplyDeletesoftware designer
computer engineer
Streamer is my favorite because its a very obscure occupation that has only existed recently. It allows for an alternate form of entertainment and community while also being a job for some people
DeleteRN
ReplyDeleteTeacher
Marine Biologist
Marine biologist would be cool to be and I think very different because you can work with all types of sea creatures that you would never think of seeing in your life unless you were this. Seeing them at an aquarium doesn't really do them justice but you would be able to work with them everyday
DeleteFlight attendant
ReplyDeleteAcupuncturist — favorite
Medical assistant
An acupuncturist is my favorite because it seems very interesting to me. I would love to research how they have figured it out and how they would explain how it works to the public.
DeleteI have an acupuncture for my migraines. Is this the same type of thing?
Delete1.Working in a Oil Drill Rig is my top pick because how dangerous it could be when things go wrong and I'm interested to find out why people even want to work in that field
ReplyDelete2.Security Guard
3.Heating, air conditioning installers
1. Animal Therapist
ReplyDelete2. Scuba diving instructor
3. Undercover agent/spy
Animal Therapist is my favorite because I love animals and would like to help them if they ever got hurt. Engineering different things for certain situations for the animal to function at its best would be challenging.
Delete1)CEO
ReplyDeletebeing CEO they get lots of money, but they are the face so anything bad happens in the company they are responsible for the whole things. That's want to do dig into more about this job
2)Police officer
This is also a big job, I don't know much about this I want to know more about this.
3)IT support
I feel like people are very stereotypical toward IT support people. I want to do some research to clear that.
lumberjack- Favorite. Lumberjack is my favorite because its an extremely dangerous job. A lot of hard work and different types of equipment goes with the job.
ReplyDeleteMarine Biologist
Brain Surgeon
Chief Executive Officer, since they are in the news a lot but we don't talk about what they do.
ReplyDeleteThe President of the United States, again, often in the news, but not many people actually know what the day-to-day job is like.
Film Director, I know a lot of people will go to see movies that are directed by specific people, but how many people actually know what the job requires?
Compassion International - dream job
ReplyDeletePolice Officer - Meah's dream job
Lawyer