Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Journal Seven - Madhaba Naidu

The profile about Marat Kogut, NBA Referee means to more compared to other profiles. This profile is important to me because when Marat was fifteen he sprained his ankle "when I was about fifteen I sprained my ankle"(calling 27). Then he knew that he won't be able to play basketball in NBA, so he didn't waste his time thinking about other things. But, he made up his mind that he want to become an NBA referee. To be an NBA referee it is not easy especially when you are young. You need to have experienced before you can become NBA referee. Marat Kogut worked hard and at the end, he becomes an NBA referee. In this profile, I did not find any vocabulary words, but I did little research on NBA referees. 

Image result for nba referee requirements
What is the requirement to become an NBA referee?
  1. Education 
    1. High school diploma or sports training are mandatory
  2. Experience 
    1. Referee's need to practice in high school or other areas before they can move into professionals
  3.  Key skills
    1. Need to have good vision, communication skills, and good decision-making skills. 
https://study.com/articles/How_to_Become_a_Professional_Referee_Education_and_Career_Roadmap.html

these all the all the information I got from my research.

Currently, I'm not sure exactly what I really want out of my career because I'm thinking all around and keep changing, so there is not exactly what I want. But, whatever, I do in future I should have time to spend time with my family and friends and second things I should be working for myself not for anyone else because that has been my dream since I moved to the United States. So, other than this two things I don't know what I want out from my future career. 

3 comments:

  1. This is really good bro! I really liked this profile and I would’ve plucked this one second to the one I wrote about. I really like how you left a link and requirements to be a professional Referee so we can see the hard work Marat went through. I think you have a really good goal for your future man and I know you will find the job that you enjoy most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked this profile, I think all aspects of it are very interesting. I like the research you provided for us so that we know what goes into being an NBA referee. I feel this occupation is often overlooked because people are unaware of the pressure they are under and the hard work they do. It's easy for us to judge them and yell at them if they make a bad call but I would think that would make the pressure worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the info you gathered on the NBA referee. I also really like your personal goals you have for yourself, career-wise. You have expectations and you know what you want for yourself in the future. Good for you, man!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.