Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Journal Five-Britt

The Documentary Hobart Shakespearians was a very moving film. Seeing the kids have an actual bond with their teacher was different not something you see everywhere. You can tell Rafe The teacher wanted to do good for the kids. He didn't just get up in the morning because it was his job he wanted to help his students. He taught them many lessons and he always told them there were no shortcuts. All of the kids wanted to read the Shakespeare they wanted to go to his class everyday and that says something. Not only was his mission to make these kids good people but he also made them good students over all.

My goal for the next year is that I want to stop doubting myself. It may sound dumb but I always do it and it could be something so easy and i'll still be doubting myself. I want to gain more confidence so I can do better over all.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.