Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Britt

The profile I thought was most compelling was the video game inventor. In this profile Jerry's kids spoke so highly of him as a father and as a video game inventor. This profile was so compelling to me because not only was it clear that he was an amazing father, but you can also tell he loved what he did for a living. That's something I think everyone wants in life. His son Marc had said "his work was his hobby, and his hobby was his work." and that was obvious enough for his children to see(Isay 229). Every time that I hear someone loves their job or can tell they do it makes me happy. Thats mainly because I feel no one in my family does at all. So it makes me happy to read about someone who truly enjoyed their job and they could call it their hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.