Wednesday, November 28, 2018

GrondBreakers Jacob Watson

Of the most recent profiles we read I identify most with the two kids talking about, their father, the video game inventor. I feel as though I identify with this most because I'm a computer science major who has an interest in video games and I wanted to make games for a period of time. In fact I even did a summer program for two weeks after my softmore year in high school where I went to a collage and they taught us how to make a video game. Another reason I like this profile is because I Highly agree with Marc when he goes though the thought process of thinking "What could I do for a living that I wouldn't mind doing for free"(Isay 230). I firmly believe that people should strive to do something they will enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this profile, too, Jacob--I had never heard of the Channel F. console before (and I tend to geek out over old technologies like that), so I was pleasantly surprised to find out the backstory behind it. It sounds like he had a wonderful sense of playfulness, which I'm sure helped fuel his creative work. Now I want to play some old-school video games...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.