Hi my name is Madhaba (Madab) and I moved to United State in 2011 with not knowing any of the American cultures and language. First few years were rough for me in here, but through help of my friends and teachers I was able to catch up with others. I'm not done yet I still have a lot of things to learn.
The theme stood out to me was a girl growing up with many dreams in a bad environment. As she moves on her life she trying to achieve all of those dreams. This is important because she knows her life goals, so she won't be wasting her time to figure our what to do with her life. I have seen this in me when I fist moved to United States. I had to leave all my child hood friends and family to come here. After I moved here the fist year I saw many opportunities that were able to me. That's when I stated to think that what if same kind of opportunities were able to my fiends. So, now my goals is provide the same opportunities to my friends when I go beck to India.
| Me after Graduation :) |
The theme stood out to me was a girl growing up with many dreams in a bad environment. As she moves on her life she trying to achieve all of those dreams. This is important because she knows her life goals, so she won't be wasting her time to figure our what to do with her life. I have seen this in me when I fist moved to United States. I had to leave all my child hood friends and family to come here. After I moved here the fist year I saw many opportunities that were able to me. That's when I stated to think that what if same kind of opportunities were able to my fiends. So, now my goals is provide the same opportunities to my friends when I go beck to India.
Having gone to high school with you I think its fair to say you've progressed a lot in terms of your English. It really impressive how you've pick all that up in such a short time.
ReplyDelete